Welcome to the Blog Tour for Make You Feel My Love by Robin Lee Hatcher, hosted by JustRead Publicity Tours!
ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: Make You Feel My Love Author: Robin Lee Hatcher Publisher: Thomas Nelson Release Date: July 13, 2021 Genre: Christian, Contemporary RomanceOne broken woman. One lost man. And the long-buried secrets tying them together. After escaping an abusive relationship, Chelsea Spencer flees to Chickadee Creek—the town where her great aunt Rosemary owns a quaint little antique shop. There, Chelsea plans to help with the shop as her aunt heals from an accident—and perhaps find some healing of her own. Liam Chandler was one film away from a leading role when his brother Jacob was stricken with cancer. After spending the last months of Jacob’s life with him in Boise, Liam heads to the vacation home he built outside of Chickadee Creek to get his life and his faith back on track. While working to clean out a storage room in the antique shop, Chelsea finds an old violin. Aunt Rosemary says she may have the instrument, but they soon learn it is very valuable and once belonged to Cora Chandler, Liam’s great-great-grandmother. Drawn together by the old violin and stories from the past, Chelsea and Liam begin to find answers for their present and the future God has in store for them.
PURCHASE LINKS*: Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book Depository | IndieBound | Christianbook | BookBub
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
1. Of the books you’ve written, which is your favorite and why?
2. Do you have any hobbies or does writing take most of your time?
3. How do you come up with your characters?
4. Were you encouraged to read as a child?
- I don’t have favorites among my books. All were written because a character or an idea intrigued me and I had to write the book to discover the ending. But if pressed, I suppose I would choose The Forgiving Hour. Although it was my 31st book, it was my first where I could write plainly about my Christian faith. It was also my first contemporary story and my first hardcover release. Portions of the novel were born from my own life and the lessons God had taught me through hardship. That book launched a whole new career for me and set my feet on a better path.
- Although I don’t spend a lot of time on any of my hobbies, I enjoy Bible art journaling, knitting, and painting. I’m also an amateur photographer (very amateur).
- This is a hard question to answer without just sounding like a kook. But the truth is, characters just sort of “walk up” and introduce themselves to me. It often starts with a name. When I hit upon the right name, I begin to see the character. I begin to explore their pasts, and before I know it, they have become “real” to me.
- Absolutely. I grew up in a home where my grandmother, my widowed mom, and my older brother were always reading. So, when I went to school my first day, I went for one reason: to learn to read. I was very unhappy when I came home and hadn’t already learned how. I still own a few of my grade school purchases through Scholastic Books. They are yellowed, brittle, and fragile, but I still have them.
(3) winners will receive a print copy of Make You Feel My Love by Robin Lee Hatcher!
Full tour schedule linked below. Giveaway began at midnight July 13, 2021 and will last through 11:59 PM EST on July 20, 2021. Winner will be notified within 2 weeks of close of the giveaway and given 48 hours to respond or risk forfeiture of prize. Print copy US only. Void where prohibited by law or logistics.
Giveaway is subject to the policies found here.
Follow along at JustRead Tours for a full list of stops!
*NOTE: This post contains affiliate links.
6 thoughts on “Make You Feel My Love Blog Tour”
Sounds like a good read.
This book is named after one of my all time favorite songs! It sounds like a great story too.
Thank you for sharing.
Robin’s books are so awesome. I can’t wait to read this one. Joy